payment, refunds & prohibited uses:
1.1. These terms apply to IP renting service at Golden-Proxy.com web site. Golden-Proxy.com ('our Site') and the IP renting service is operated by Men in Proxy (referred to as 'we', 'us' and 'our'). If you have any questions regarding these terms, you can contact us by email at: email@example.com
1.2. Changes to these terms: we may revise these terms by posting an updated version to this web page to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology or our business model, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, and changes in our systems.
1.3. We ask that you check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
2. YOUR STATUS
2.1. By registering to use our IP renting service you confirm that:
- 2.1.1. You will provide accurate and complete registration data and that you will inform us of any changes in your registration data if some takes place.
- 2.1.2. You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- 2.1.3. By accessing and using our site and the services on our site, you are complying with all applicable laws and regulations in the country in which you are located.
- 2.1.4. We restrict access to our IP renting service to users who have already registered with us and who have an active account in our system. Information on registration is in our website terms.
2.2. We have the right to suspend or close any account with us and/or block your usage of our IP renting service and site, if (in our opinion) you have failed to comply with any part of these terms.
2.3. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who use your account with us are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
2.4. You are responsible for all usage of your security details and your account. You must treat your username and password, and any other security details, as confidential, and not disclose it to any other person. You must also prevent unauthorised access to your account.
2.5. We keep information about you, and other information that you provide to us, private from third parties. By using our site, you consent to such processing and you confirm that all data provided by you is accurate and not misleading.
3. OUR PLAN, PAYMENT & REFUNDS
3.1. Our IP renting service is available on plans of 1, 3 or 6 months in duration.
3.2. The plans we offer, and the prices, are as shown on our site. You will need to select the subscription plan that best suits your needs. We can change our prices at any time, but changes will not affect any subscription that you have already paid for.
3.4. Due to high risk, we provide 24 hours money back guarantee for following projects: Conquer Online, Ticket Master. Unless it was agreed differently in advance.
3.5. Manually created accounts (custom limits/settings) will not be provided with money back guarantee, please value our time. Unless it was agreed differently in advance.
We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 7 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your subscription./div>
3.7. You must pay us in one of the currencies stated on our site. Payment can be made by payment gateways, shown on our site. If you wish to change your method or payment, or change your payment details, please tell us as soon as you can.
4. PROHIBITED USES
4.1. You may use our Site and any IPs downloaded from our Site only for lawful purposes. Including, but not limited to the following, you may not use our Site or our IPs:
- 4.1.1. In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- 4.1.2. For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- 4.1.3. In any way which contravenes the virus and hacking provisions as set out in Clause (Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences);
- 4.1.4. To upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is directed to inciting or producing imminent conduct that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable and is likely to produce such conduct;
- 4.1.5. To impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- 4.1.6. To forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the system;
- 4.1.7. To upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- 4.1.8. To upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail,' 'spam,' 'chain letters,' or 'pyramid schemes';
- 4.1.9. To interfere with or disrupt our Site's system or servers or networks connected to our Site's system, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to our Site's system;
- 4.1.10. To collect or store personal data about other users without their knowledge;
- 4.1.11. To promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals.
5. VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
5.1. You must not misuse our Site or IP renting service by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
5.2. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or IP renting service or material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
5.3. You must not reproduce, duplicate copy or re-sell any part of our Site or our IP renting service in contravention of the provisions of these terms.
6. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
6.1. We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of our Site or IP renting service. Failure to comply with these terms constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our Site and our IP renting service, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- 6.1.1. Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site and/or IP 6.1.2. Renting service with no refund;
- 6.1.3. Issue of a warning to you;
- 6.1.4. Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- 6.1.5. Further legal action against you;
- 6.1.6. Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
6.2. The responses described in these terms are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
7. OUR LIABILITY
7.1. Our IP renting service is provided on an 'as is' basis without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its quality or suitability for any particular purpose. We hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and make no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose of our IP renting service. To the extent permitted by law, and subject to the exceptions below, we hereby expressly exclude liability for all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or any user in connection with our IP renting service, or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our IP renting service, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- 7.1.1. Loss of income or revenue;
- 7.1.2. Loss of business;
- 7.1.3. Loss of profits or contracts;
- 7.1.4. Loss of anticipated savings;
- 7.1.5. Loss of data;
- 7.1.6. Loss of goodwill;
- 7.1.7. Wasted management or office time;
- 7.1.8. For any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if reasonably foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of, or damage to, your tangible property.
7.2. These provisions do not limit or exclude our liability for personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
7.3. Our liability under or in relation to our Site and IP renting service in respect of all claims (whether for negligence, breach of contract or otherwise) will be limited to 100 USD.
We may revise these terms at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these terms may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.
9. YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.